Health Benefits include:
1. Highly Nutritious: Cotton root powder contains nutrients such as protein, vitamins (B1, B2, B6, and E) and minerals (including iron, potassium, zinc and calcium).
2. Digestive Health: Cotton root powder helps regulate digestion, reduce inflammation, and has been linked to improved immunity, as it is a great source of probiotics.
3. Heart Health: This powder contains several important compounds such as linoleic acid and oleic acid, which help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health.
4. Skin Health: Cotton root powder is a natural moisturizer and can be used to help reduce wrinkles and age spots, as well as healing skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
5. Weight Loss: The high fiber content of cotton root powder helps you stay full longer, thus curbing cravings and supporting your dieting efforts.
Cotton root powder can be taken as a daily supplement, mixed into foods and beverages, or sprinkled onto food. It can also be mixed with oil and applied to the skin or scalp as a topical preparation. Generally, 1-2 teaspoons of cotton root powder can be consumed daily, depending on the desired results.