1. Moisturizer: White shea butter is often used as a natural moisturizer due to its high fatty acid content. It can help soothe, hydrate, and balance the skin.
2. Anti-inflammatory: White shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve inflammation, redness, and irritation.
3. Protection: White shea butter can help provide a protective barrier on the skin, protecting it from harmful elements.
4. Healing: The fatty acids and vitamins found in white shea butter can help heal wounds and reduce the appearance of scars.
5. Anti-aging: White shea butter can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, and prevent age-related damage.
6. Sun protection: White shea butter contains natural sun protection properties, which can help protect the skin from UV rays.