False unicorn root is a flowering plant believed to have medicinal properties. It is purported to have a range of health benefits, including:
1. Increasing fertility in women.
2. Treating amenorrhea, a condition in which menstrual periods stop.
3. Relieving symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes and depression.
4. Treating female reproductive system disorders and infections, such as cystitis.
5. Regulating hormones in both men and women.
6. Easing digestive issues, such as stomach ulcers and constipation.
7. Increasing the appetite.
8. Fighting toxins in the body.
9. Strengthening the liver and kidneys.
10. Reducing stress and fatigue.
False unicorn root tea can be made as follows:
1. Gather and measure dried false unicorn root. You will need 1 teaspoon of false unicorn root for each cup of tea you plan to make.
2. Place the root in a tea strainer or allow it to float freely in the water. If you are using a teapot, use 1 teaspoon of false unicorn root for each cup of tea you plan to make.
3. Add freshly boiled water to the false unicorn root. Allow the tea to steep for 8-10 minutes.
4. Strain the tea, discarding the false unicorn root. To sweeten, add honey or other natural sweetener. Enjoy!