Stem n Rootz
Neem Leaf 3 oz
Neem Leaf 3 oz
1. **Antioxidant Properties:** Neem leaf tea contains antioxidants that help combat oxidative stress in the body.
2. **Immune System Support:** It may boost the immune system due to its antimicrobial properties.
3. **Blood Sugar Regulation:** Some studies suggest neem may help regulate blood sugar levels.
4. **Digestive Health:** Neem tea may aid digestion and promote a healthy gut.
5. **Anti-Inflammatory:** It possesses anti-inflammatory properties that may help alleviate inflammation.
6. **Dental Health:** Neem has been traditionally used for oral care, helping maintain healthy teeth and gums.
7. **Skin Benefits:** The tea may contribute to skin health, addressing issues like acne or other skin conditions.
8. **Detoxification:** Neem is believed to support liver function, aiding in detoxification processes.
Brewing dried neem leaf tea is straightforward. Here's a simple guide:
1. **Measure:** Use about 1 teaspoon of dried neem leaves per cup of water. Adjust according to taste preferences.
2. **Boiling Water:** Boil water and let it cool for a minute or two, ensuring it's not boiling hot when poured over the leaves.
3. **Neem Leaves:** Place the dried neem leaves in a teapot or a heatproof container.
4. **Pour Water:** Pour the hot water over the dried neem leaves.
5. **Steeping Time:** Allow the leaves to steep for 5-10 minutes. Longer steeping may result in a more bitter taste.
6. **Strain:** After steeping, strain the tea to remove the dried neem leaves.
7. **Optional Additions:** If desired, add honey, lemon, or other flavorings to enhance the taste.
8. **Serve and Enjoy:** Your dried neem leaf tea is ready to be served. Start with a small amount to get accustomed to the taste.
Feel free to experiment with steeping times and ingredient ratios to find the perfect balance for your preference.