1. Promotes Healthy Digestion: Alfalfa tea made from dried and crushed leaves of the alfalfa plant can help to improve digestion by promoting the production of digestive juices and increasing metabolism. Alfalfa tea also helps to reduce inflammation in the stomach, improving digestion and absorption of nutrients (Source: https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/beverage/alfalfa-tea.html).
2. Reduces Cholesterol Levels: Studies have shown that alfalfa tea has the ability to reduce cholesterol levels in the body, likely due to the presence of saponins, phytoestrogens, and isoflavones. In addition, it is known to contain essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids which help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels (Source: https://nutritionwithfood.com/5-amazing-alfalfa-tea-benefits/ ).
3. Boosts Immunity: Regular consumption of alfalfa tea is said to help strengthen the immune system and fight against any harmful bacteria or viruses that enter your body. Antioxidants present in the tea can help to eliminate free radicals in the body, improving the immunity and the overall health (Source: https://nutritionwithfood.com/5-amazing-alfalfa-tea-benefits/).
4. Regulates Blood Sugar: Alfalfa tea is known to be an effective remedy for people who are suffering from diabetes. The active ingredients present in the tea help to reduce the levels of glucose in the blood, while still being safe and gentle on the body (Source: https://herbsandspices.net/health-benefits-alfalfa-tea/).
5. Anti-Cancer Properties: Several studies have suggested that alfalfa tea has the potential to reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer. It is known to have high glucoraphanin content which helps to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and also helps to reduce the spread of tumors (Source: https://nutritionwithfood.com/5-amazing-alfalfa-tea-benefits/).