Health Benefits Include
1. Improved Digestion: Black seed powder may help support digestion by stimulating stomach acid, which can improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
2. Immune Booster: Black seed powder has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may be beneficial to your immune system.
3. May Lower Blood Sugar: Black seed powder may help to decrease blood sugar levels, due to its hypoglycemic effects.
4. Brain Health: Studies have showed that black seed powder may help protect brain cells and can improve cognitive function.
5. Skin Care: Black seed powder is a rich source of essential fatty acids, which can help to nourish and hydrate skin.
Black seed powder can be taken by mixing it with a beverage such as juice or water. For maximum benefit, it is best to take it on an empty stomach. Since black seed powder has a bitter taste, it can be mixed with some honey to make it more palatable. It can also be sprinkled on salads or added to smoothies or food dishes.
The recommended dosage of black seed powder for adults is normally advised to take 1-4 teaspoons one to three times a day. It is best to consult a healthcare professional for specific advice.