Infusion ratios and dosage: 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 ml) of the cut and sifted dried leaves infused in 1 cup (240 ml) of boiling water three times a day
- It may help boost cognitive function.
- It may help treat Alzheimer's disease.
- It may help reduce anxiety and stress.
- It may act as an antidepressant.
- It may improve circulation and reduce swelling.
- It may help ease insomnia.
Some traditional uses of gotu kola include:
- healing wounds
- relieving diarrhea
- boosting energy levels
- reducing anxiety
- enhancing sexual potency
- treating venereal diseases
- treating skin diseases
- treating menstrual disorders
- slowing leprosy progression
- prolonging life