1. Boosts Hair Growth: Hibiscus powder can nourish and strengthen your hair from the root, resulting in shinier and voluminous hair. The presence of amino acids and vitamin C stimulates healthy hair growth.
2. Prevents Premature Graying: Hibiscus powder can be used to darken gray or white hair. The presence of amino acids and vitamin B prevents premature graying.
3. Treats Dandruff: Dandruff can be caused due to fungal infections of the scalp, dry scalp, etc. Hibiscus powder can be used an effective remedy to combat this hair problem as it contains amino acids that help reduce the itchiness caused due to dandruff.
4. Moisturizes Hair: There are certain compounds present in hibiscus powder that helps to lock the moisture within the scalp and the strands of your hair.
5. Delays Hair Aging: Free radicals and environmental pollution can lead to premature aging of your hair. The presence of antioxidants in hibiscus powder can help combat the signs of aging, keeping your hair healthy and vibrant.
Hibiscus powder can be used for a number of culinary and medicinal dishes. It can be added to sauces, drinks, and baked goods to add a tart flavor. It can also be mixed with water to make a tea. The tea is said to help lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation, and improve digestion. You can also add it to face masks for a skin brightening effect.