The meaning of Rose Quartz is love and compassion.
The Stunning Rose Quartz Crystal
- Attached to the heart and the throat chakra
- Communicates all kinds of love and self-care
- Comes from Japan, Madagascar, Brazil, and the USA
- Linked to Aphrodite and Adonis
There is something about this soft and feminine crystal that oozes pure love. It comes as no surprise that the Rose Quartz meaning is that of universal love. Here is a crystal so ripe with healing properties, so drenched in harmony, and so tender that you will always want it close to you, or at least in a place you can turn to time and time again.
Rose Quartz Healing Properties
Loving energy, abundance, joy - Rose Quartz healing properties come thick and fast, especially with the difficult climate the world is in these days.
Physical Healing Properties
- Helps improve circulation and boosts heart health
- Good for pregnancy
Mental & Emotional Healing Properties
- Helps heal emotional wounds
- Invites more compassion and care
- Encourages connection
- Attunes to goddess energy
If your heart chakra feels blocked you may experience the signs of unhealthy behavior when it comes to relationships. Maybe you will lean more towards co-dependence, be quick to jealousy, have little trust in yourself or others, and often feel unwilling or unworthy enough to give yourself to the grace of love. One of the most stunning Rose Quartz healing properties is its ability to crack open the heart and put you back in alignment so you feel connected, comforted, and open to all the possibilities that a joyous life can bring.
- Linked to the Zodiac of Taurus
- The Birthstone of Libra
Natural crystal rings.
These rings are all approximately a size 6.5.