1. Calcium & Mineralization: The combination of oak straw, horsetail, kelp and comfrey is an excellent source of calcium and other minerals that help strengthen the skeletal system and bones. This blend can help maintain the density and hardness of bones, while also help protect against fractures and osteoporosis.
2. Detoxification & Metabolism: The blend helps remove toxins and metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates more efficiently, thus improving the overall health and functionality of the skeletal system.
3. Joint Health: The combination of herbs can reduce inflammation and pain, while also lubricating joints and cartilage. This combination can alleviate any stiffness and soreness, while also soothing arthritic symptoms.
4. Ligament & Tendon Health: The herbs provide nutrients and minerals that help strengthen ligaments and tendons, thus reducing the risk of sprains, tears and other injuries.
5. Immunity Support: The blend helps boost the body’s natural immune response, which can reduce the risk of infection and reduce pain and inflammation.
1. Begin by putting 2 tablespoons of the herbal blend in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Pour 2 cups of boiling water into the bowl and cover with a lid.
3. Allow the herbs to steep for 20 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes, strain the mixture using a fine-mesh sieve or cheesecloth.
5. You can enjoy the herbal tea warm or cooled.
6. If desired, you can sweeten the drink with honey, sugar, or a sugar substitute.
7. Drink up to 3 cups a day of this brewing herbal blend.
This herbal blend may have potential health benefits and should be used for informational purposes only. It is important to research each individual herb and its potential benefits before consuming this product. Furthermore, consulting a licensed health care professional prior to use of this herbal blend is recommended. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or ailment.